Thursday, March 20, 2014

Leaving Lily

Leaving Lily for the first time was so nerve racking! I have left her briefly with her Dad, Terence but never with anyone else! We spend all day together and she is my little princess. We had her name picked out pretty soon after we found out I was pregnant. Since she's my little Lily, I had decided I would get a Calla Lily tattoo. My Mother and I have become really close recently, and she is in love with Lily as much as I am, so we decided to get matching Lily tattoos.
Here they are! Just Kidding.

All day I was so nervous about leaving her!!I dropped Lily off at one of her Grandma's houses and reluctantly left. I was so nervous and anxious! I wanted to go back in and just stay with her. Once we got to the tattoo parlor I became more nervous about the tattoo than about missing Lily. Once mine was done I went right back to worrying about her! I had to force myself to stay off my phone otherwise I would have ended up calling to check in on her way to often! Luckily, when things were done we made a quick trip to the store then I was finally able to get her back!
Once we walked in I had to resist the urge to snatch her up and cuddle with her. I tried to act like a normal sane Mother and just buckle her in and head back to my Mom's. I succeed! Once I got to my Mom's though I took her out of her carseat and snuggled with her. I hated leaving her! I did love having a chance to be baby free for a little bit though. I have to leave her with her other Grandma this weekend while we go to dinner with some friends. Being away from her is so hard, but it's so nice to have a break sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment